401(k) plans remain the predominant way that most American’s save toward their retirement.
As an employer, you rely on advice that is impartial and qualified to make the best decisions for your employees’ benefit. Your role as a fiduciary is of supreme importance, and we are here to help you save time and money with designing, administering, and keeping your plan compliant.
401(k) Plan Level Advising
- Design your company retirement benefits to use behavioral “inertia” for better savings outcomes
- 3(21) and 3 (38) fiduciary investment selection and monitoring available
- Investment committee organization and administration
- Employee education
- S.mart Advising is an independent advisory firm
- No affiliations with any broker dealer
- Fee based and fee only advising that is transparent to you and to employees
- Extensive plan design and compliance experience